Today held the first meeting of the security Council under the leadership Zelensky on problems in the coal industry.
President Vladimir Zelensky on Friday, may 31st, approved the new composition of the Council for national security and defense. The corresponding decree published on the website of the head of state, reports the online edition of the Chronicle.info with reference to the Correspondent.
So, the Chairman of the national security Council is Zelensky.
In the new composition of the Council includes:
- first Deputy Chairman of security Service of Ukraine — head of the Main Directorate for combating corruption and organized crime of the Central Department of SBU Ivan Bakanov;
- the head of AP Andrey Bogdan;
- NSDC Secretary Oleksandr danylyuk;
- the Minister of Finance Oksana Markarova;
- AP Deputy Vadim Pristayko and Ruslan Ryaboshapka;
- the chief of staff Ruslan Homchak.
The AP responded to resonant statements Sefira
From the national security Council excluded the former head of the presidential administration Igor rainin, the former head of the national security Council Alexander Turchinov, the Former head of the General staff Viktor Muzhenko and the Minister informality Yuriy stets.