Yulia Sanina will become a guest judge in “Dancing with the Stars”
The girl's fans are delighted with the news.
This Sunday, October 10, there will be 6 live broadcast of & # 171; Dances with stars & # 187 ;. The new issue will be dedicated to idols. The three permanent judges will be joined by the finalist of the previous season, Yulia Sanina, Chronicle.info reports with reference to Channel 24.
& # 171; Dancing with the Stars & # 187; has been surprising the audience for six weeks. Celebrities are fighting fiercely for victory, demonstrating their choreographic skills on the floor.
In each live broadcast, an invited judge joins the three qualified judges – Maxim Chmerkovsky, Ekaterina Kukhar and Vlada Yama. In & # 171; Evening of idols & # 187; the finalist of & # 171; Dancing with the Stars 2020 & # 187; Yulia Sanina.
The leader of The Hardkiss admitted that she is very worried. She knows how to be in the participant's place, so she wants to support all the contestants.
Recall , in the 6th issue of & # 171; Dancing with the Stars & # 187; on the main floor of the country, couples will perform numbers dedicated to their idols. Each star member will once again share a touching personal story.
- Angelica Varum explained why she doesn't go to Crimea
- Anita Lutsenko boasted an elastic body in the pool
- Timati's ex-girlfriend confirmed that she became Muslim
- Star & # 171; Squid Game & # 187; became an ambassador of Louis Vuitton: incredible takeoff
- Anastasia Prikhodko spoke about starvation because of Konstantin Meladze