Woman dies in fire in Rehovot

 A woman died in a fire in Rehovot

A 70-year-old woman died as a result of a fire in a residential building in Rehovot. Her caregiver tried to save her – but was unable to because of the intensity of the fire.

A 41-year-old man was poisoned by carbon monoxide as a result of the fire. He was evacuated in a moderate condition to the Asaf Ha Rofe hospital.

Another 10 residents of the building suffered from carbon monoxide, but they did not require hospitalization.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.