The year 2021 claimed the lives of many celebrities, including actors, singers and musicians, journalists, public figures known to the general public. The outgoing year will be remembered for the losses, but the stars who have gone to the world of another will forever remain in the memory of their fans.
Among those who have gone there are many who have gone down in history. For example:
– famous American journalist, & quot; interview king & quot; Larry King, who died of coronavirus;
– the famous Soviet actor Andrei Myagkov, known to everyone for his role as Zhenya Lukashin in the cult film Irony of Fate, Or Enjoy Your Bath! '';
– Prince Philip of Edinburgh, husband of Queen Elizabeth of Great Britain;
– Jean-Paul Belmondo – the great French actor, star of the films “ The Professional '', “ On the last breath '' and others;
– Nina Urgant – the famous Soviet actress who played the role of Zoya in the Belorussky Railway Station;
– Valery Garkalin is another actor whose life was claimed by the coronavirus. The actor's filmography includes about 90 works;
– Vladimir Menshov is a Soviet and Russian actor and director, whose film “ Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears '' received the highest film award – the Oscar;
– singer and musician, composer Alexander Gradsky, who continued to work until his last days;
– the great actor Vasily Lanovoy, who played in a large number of cult films, among which “ Seventeen Moments of Spring '';
– the actress Libushe Shafrankova, loved by many for the film “ Three Nuts for Cinderella '';
– the actress Nina Ruslanova, who played more than 80 movie roles;
– musician and actor Peter Mamonov, known to many as the creator of the group “ Mu '' ..