Two victims of the fire died at Sheba Hospital

 Two fire victims died at Sheba Hospital

< /p>

As a result of a fire that broke out about three weeks ago in one of the departments of Sheba Hospital, two victims died. Haruts Sheva reports this. According to investigators, a cigarette lit by one of the patients, which was connected to an oxygen tank, caused a fire. As a result, another patient was injured. “A smoke detector installed in the hospital room, as well as throughout the hospital, warned of a fire. The hospital staff acted impeccably. The investigation of the incident will be transferred to the Ministry of Health,” Sheba said. According to the relatives of the victim, the hospital “has no means to extinguish the fire.”

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.