Turkey refuses to accept condolences from US embassy

News » Incidents

 Turkey refused to accept condolences from the US Embassy

Turkey refused to accept condolences from the US embassy over the terrorist attack in Istanbul and pointed to the indirect involvement of the country in the actions of terrorists. Turkish Interior Minister Suleiman Soylu told reporters in Istanbul about this.

“We do not accept condolences from the US Embassy, ​​we reject them. Of course, we should discuss our alliance with a state that feeds terrorist regions, such as Kobani, from where there are attempts to disturb the peace in Turkey”, – the minister said.

Soylu pointed out that if those involved in the attack had not been detained, they would have been sent to Greece today. In addition, according to him, they intended to liquidate the perpetrator of the terrorist act, and the corresponding order had already been given.

On Sunday, November 13, an explosion occurred in the center of Istanbul at 16.20 local time, which killed six person – four at the site of the explosion, two in the hospital. 81 people were injured.

According to law enforcers, the instructions to carry out the attack came from Kobani, the performer arrived in Turkey from Afrin

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *