TIX, Jenny Huse and several young celebrities give us their horror favorites – VG
SCARY: TIX and Jenny Huse are among the young celebrities who reveal what they think is scary on screen. Photo: Frode Hansen / VG, Naina Helén Jåma / NTB
We have asked a number of young celebrities what their favorite horror is. The answer was everything from “Saw” to “Snow White”.
Less than 1 hour ago
Youtuber Victoria Skau (22) will make her debut on Friday as host of the Discovery series “The Ghost Hunters”. She is clear on what is her horror favorite on screen:
– “The Conjuring” movies are fantastic. But if there is one film that has really traumatized me, it is “Paranormal Activity”, she says.
GHOST HUNTERS: Victoria Skau and Robin Hofset work on hunting ghosts on TV. Photo: Ingvill Dybfest Dahl, VG
Her co-host, gamer and youtuber Robin «RobTheSir» Hofset (30), also has clear favorites:
– Favorite movie is “Sinister” – it’s cool! Favorite series is “The Haunting of Hill House,” he states.
Background: That’s why we celebrate Halloween
The artist and the recent author Andreas Haukland (28), known as TIX, has a perhaps surprising answer to what he thinks are the scariest films:
– The cartoon «Snow White». When the witch comes, it’s scary. And “The Mummy Troll” when Hufsa arrives. There are some things you just never grow from, he says.
CHILD FEAR: TIX remembers the horror of childhood. Photo: Frode Hansen, VG
– Love horror
At the recent Vixen Awards, we asked influencer and youtuber Jenny Huse (20) and youtuber and makeup artist Tim Kristian Holter Moen (21), who were both nominees, about their relationship to horror on screen.
For Houses, it is non-existent:
– I do not watch horror movies, I think it’s so scary. If I watch horror movies, I sleep in my mom’s bed.
DO NOT LIKE: Jenny Huse does not appreciate horror. Foto: Live Austgard, VG
Beauty influencer Tim Kristian, is of a different opinion:
– I love horror movies! I’ll be watching the new “Halloween” movie that has just arrived – love!
– What movies do you go to when you get really scared?
– It used to be “Saw” – the eight movies or something. But now they do not make it, so at the moment no one.
LOVES THE GENRE: Beauty influencer Tim Kristian loves horror. Foto: Live Austgard, VG
– Scares the life out of me
Recently came one new TV version of the cult film “I Know What You Did Last Summer”. VG spoke to several of the actors in the series about their relationship to horror and horror on screen.
Madison Iseman (24) plays two of the main roles, the twin sisters Lennon and Allison.
– I have always been a fan of horror, she says.
– That’s what I like best to look at, and what I like best to make. So I’ve always been a big fan (of the original “I Know What You Did Last Summer”, journ.anm.).
Iseman has previously starred in two “Jumanji” movies and the horror movies “Annabelle Comes Home” and “Goosebumps 2”.
HORROR-HAPPY: Madison Iseman has starred in several horror movies. Foto: Amy Sussman / GETTY IMAGES /AFP
Her colleague Ezekiel Goodman plays Dylan in the horror series.
– The original “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” (“The Chainsaw Massacre”) is the film that does the trick for me, he says.
– For me it must be “The Exorcist”. It scares the life out of me every single time, says Ashley Moore (28) who plays Riley.
COLLEAGUES: Madison Iseman, Ezekiel Goodman and Ashley Moore play together in the horror series “I Know What You Did Last Summer”. Photo: Matt Winkelmeyer / GETTY IMAGES / AFP
– I have always been a horror fan – of all kinds of horror. But 90s horror stands out. I love the genre because it is so excessive, self-conscious and you can laugh at it, says Brianne Tju (23) who plays Margot.
She has previously starred in the horror series “Scream” and “Light as a Feather” and the shark horror film “47 Meters Down: Uncaged”.