Tiv Taam network expands: branch opens in Tel Aviv
Tiv Taam opens a branch at 37 Hamasger Street in Tel Aviv. It will operate 7 days a week, including Saturdays and public holidays.
The new branch covers an area of about 300 square meters and will be opened with an estimated investment of about NIS 4 million. The branch is made in the new concept of city — branches: design with a modern urban look that enhances the shopping experience.
Photo: יחץ חול
Within the framework of the concept and in the spirit of the metro lines, the departments are painted with LED strips in different colors:
cash desks, self-service cash desks and much more will be installed in the branches.
On the occasion of the opening of the branch, an advertising campaign will be launched under the slogan: “Next stop — good taste!".
Photo: יחץ חול
In addition, on the occasion of the opening, the branch will offer special offers, discounts and benefits for all clients and members of the club during the coming month. Demo offers:
– fresh chicken schnitzel at NIS 29.9 per kg,
– barbecue/hamburger meat at NIS 66.6 per 2 kg,
– pack of six bottles of Corona beer NIS 26.9 each
– Finlandia vodka 1 liter NIS 79.9 each
– shampoo/conditioner/bath care NIS 8.9 each
– Nescafe Tasters Choice 200 grams for 28.9 shekels,
– Dutch Gouda cheese 30% at 4.9 shekels for 100 grams and much more.
Promotions are valid until 05.03.2022.
< br /> In addition, club members and new members will receive a free reusable basket for purchases over NIS 199. Membership is free to join, and members enjoy exclusive promotions, coupons, and individual benefits.