The Squid Game overtook the Bridgertons to become the most watched Netflix series
Squid Game has officially reached 111 million fans — making it our biggest series launch ever! pic.twitter.com/SW3FJ42Qsn
— Netflix (@netflix) October 12, 2021
The Squid Game tells the story of a group of people who, out of dire need, take part in a secret survival tournament. The prize for the winner will be 45.6 billion won ($ 38.5 million). The series consists of nine episodes, all of which were directed and written by Hwang Dong Hyuk.
The show topped Netflix's most watched TV series in 90 countries, and has been translated into 30 languages.
- Olya Polyakova answered a provocative question about infidelity
- Sergey Babkin turned out to be a double of the star & # 171; Squid Games & # 187;
- Former boyfriend Kylie Jenner beat a girl
- Tom Cruise was suspected of abuse of botox
- Miss Ukraine The universe got married: what the bride and groom looked like