The recreation center caught fire in the Gulf: “all of the smoke and the fire”, photo

База отдыха загорелась в Затоке: "всё в дыму и огне", фото

In the Odessa region in the popular resort of Zatoka, a fire broke out

As it turned out, burned the recreation center “Granit”, the press service DSNs area.

“Today at 3:16 on the 101 line received information about the fire building at the recreation center “Granit” in Zatoka Belgorod-the Dniester area”, -stated in the message.

Rescuers said that the divisions of gschs worked under raised number of a call “1-BIS”. In the place of a call it turned out that the burning two-story wooden building of summer type and attic.

Firefighters brought the fire at 4:52 and 6:08 liquidated a fire on the area of 120 sq. m.

Probable cause of fire — short circuit in the wiring.

During a fire nobody has suffered.

The amount incurred by the fire under investigation.

База отдыха загорелась в Затоке: "всё в дыму и огне", фото

Earlier it was reported, in Odessa firefighters prevented the fire building, which was 150 cylinders with carbon dioxide.

As the press service of oblsts in the rescue service received the message about the fire in a single storey building located in the alley Paul Kravtsov.

Arrived on the scene rescuers found that the burning roof of the building.

База отдыха загорелась в Затоке: "всё в дыму и огне", фото

Woman eaten alive on the job: “suddenly popped up out of the water and dragged”
The incident

“In addition, there was a threat of distribution of fire on nearby building, which was 150 cylinders with carbon dioxide. The fire covered an area of 70 sq. m. Firefighters brought the fire at 11:18, and at 11:28 completely eliminated it”, -noted in press service.

The cause of the fire and the caused damage are established now. The dead and injured there.

During extinguishing of fire were involved in 11 units of firefighting and rescue equipment and 41 personnel.

База отдыха загорелась в Затоке: "всё в дыму и огне", фото

It was also reported that in Odessa on Tairov lit barbecue.

As reported by the Odessa mass media, a fire broke out in the restaurant “shashlychny Dvor” to the address lyustdorfskaya road 125/6b.

Rescuers reported that the information about the fire was received at 12:53, immediately went to the fire departments.

According to preliminary information, the ignition of the roof, at present the fire is localized. Rescuers continue to work on extinguishing the fire.

We will remind, in the center of Odessa burned zoo

As reported Politeka, under the Odessa tragedy: “Smoked and burned”.

Also Politeka told about the fire incident in Kiev: people trapped, the fire was not enough length of the stairs.

Share Button