Stress at work can greatly harm the body. But if such stresses happen almost every day? What to do and how to be saved, read the material
It’s hard to imagine the man who would solve all their problems. Constantly increasing the load: informational, emotional, and physical that develop into traumatic situations and emotional tension. Very often we attempt to calm ourselves and find a way out of the situation, especially there is a desire after a hard day or week.
The psychologist Ksenia Kiriyenko gave advice on how to de-stress yourself after work.
Stress is a protective reaction of the body to help the person in overcoming of difficult life situations.
Stressors can be physical and mental stimuli, real or imaginary. Man reacts not only to real physical danger, but the threat or reminder of her.
The shooting began at a military base, has been infiltrated by aliens: the details of the serious incident
In the world
Frequent or long stay of the person in a condition of stress leads to exhaustion, the development of psychosomatic disorders. Stress stress can lead to apathy, low mood, low immunity, chronic fatigue and nervous exhaustion.
Also stress-strain promotes the formation of muscle. There are a few simple ways by yourself to relieve stress after work:
1. To change the activity. If you have an office job, it will be good to take a walk. If the work is physically active, you can take a warm bath and try to relax.
2. Come home and doing that brings positive emotions. For example read a book, draw and so on.
3. To relieve muscle tension. For this you need to get more comfortable, stretch all the muscles then relax. Can be repeated several times.
4. Breathing exercises help you to relax. It is important to breathe at the open window, breathing in through the nose and exhale slowly two, mouth.
5. Cuddle with loved ones and friends. It hugs help feel safe and get the powerful charge of optimism.
Recall that the stress in the body starts a self-destruct in 5 ways to resist the emotions
As reported Politeka, you need to deal with constant stress: simple tips
Also Politeka wrote that it is stressful for the whole body: what happens to the body during the first frost