The mystery of the death of tourists in a hotel in the Bahamas is solved

News » Incidents

 The mystery of the death of tourists in a hotel in the Bahamas is solved

< p>

Three American tourists found dead at the Sandals Emerald Bay resort in the Bahamas died of carbon monoxide poisoning, autopsy and toxicology reports say.

Florida resident Vincent Chiarella, 64, and Tennessee couple Michael Phillips, 68, and Robbie Phillips, 65, died under mysterious circumstances on May 6 this year at a resort on the island of Great Exuma.

The victims were found unconscious in their rooms after seeking medical attention the day before for not feeling well. Resort guests also complained about the strong smell of insecticides.

An investigation was immediately launched to find out what might have happened. The families of the deceased hikers have demanded a second independent autopsy, in addition to the one performed by a Bahamian pathologist.

The hikers' deaths are still under investigation as it has not yet been determined exactly how they got carbon monoxide poisoning.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.