The legend of world football happened to the mountain: no One noticed

У легенды мирового футбола случилось горе: Никто не заметил

Legendary football player of Juventus and the Italian national team told about the terrible period in his life

Gianluca Vialli, the former Chelsea Manager, and former player of Juventus and the Italian national team a few months fighting cancer.

The athlete said that he’s much better now:

У легенды мирового футбола случилось горе: Никто не заметил

“I’m fine now, everything is very good. It was a hard year, and I was able to return to normal form.”

Vialli shared how he was able to overcome the disease and also expressed the hope that his example can help many in the fight against cancer:

“I wore a sweater under my shirt so no one noticed. I still was a man whom everybody knew. I hope that my story can inspire people who are at key stages of their lives. The main thing is not to win but to think like a winner. Only 10% of life consists of what happens to us. The other 90% is how we fight it. I hope my story will help people to understand what is happening to them” .

Note that Vialli during his career, twice became the champion of Italy and the national team won bronze 1990 world Cup and Euro 1988.

У легенды мирового футбола случилось горе: Никто не заметил

Died Nurmagomedov: a terrible tragedy after triumph McGregor
Sport

Recall, died a legendary player of Kiev “Dynamo”. 25 November in the U.S. city of Bristol died legendary player of Kiev “Dynamo” Viktor Kanevsky. The player left on 83-m to year of life.

This was reported by a famous journalist Devi th. “Bless him, the Kingdom of heaven this kind man. 3 Oct Victor turned 82 years old. Victor Kanevsky, the legendary captain of Dynamo Kiev – the first non-Moscow clubs! – won the championship of the USSR in 1961 year,” wrote A. his page in Facebook.

У легенды мирового футбола случилось горе: Никто не заметил

We will remind, has left the life of legendary athlete whose strength conquered by Sylvester Stallone.

As reported Politeka, died a famous athlete: the tragedy happened during training.

Also Politeka wrote what famous athlete died during a game.

Share Button