The guest did not put out the cigarette – a fire broke out at the Leonardo Plaza Hotel in Eilat
July 17, 2022 | News | No Comments|
News » Incidents
On the night of July 16, the fifth floor of the Leonardo Plaza Hotel in Eilat caught fire.
Five teenagers were evacuated to the hospital due to smoke inhalation.
Hotel guests say: “We saw that the entire floor was covered in smoke, grabbed the children and ran outside.”
דרמה הלילה באילת במלון לאונרדו פלאזה,כאשר שריפה פרצה במספר חדרים, pic.twitter.com/PblUlBsWEU
— Riki🇮🇱 (@Riki41887181) July 16, 2022
All guests from the fourth, fifth and sixth floors of the hotel were immediately evacuated.< br />
It is assumed that the fire started because of a cigarette not extinguished by one of the guests.
Follow us on Telegram