In Ishmael, a 68-year-old man died in a fire in a private house
About it reports GU gschs in Odessa region.
As it became known, yesterday, January 15, there was a fire in a residential building on Ostrovsky street.
Arrived on the scene rescuers found that burning household property of a single-storey residential building.
Firefighters took less than half an hour to deal with fire on an area of 15 square meters and completely to put it out.
As a result of fire suppression at the scene identified the dead body of the host dwelling in 1950.
The probable cause of ignition — careless handling of fire.
Circumstances of incident are investigated.
Another fire became known in the Odessa region.
The corpse of a man lying in plain sight in the supermarket of Kiev: “I fell in the sweet Department”, photo
The incident occurred at the village of roksolany of the Ovidiopolsky area.
To arrival of rescuers the fire was covered by home contents and floors in rooms one-storey houses. Firefighters liquidated ignition on the area of 70 square meters.
“While fire damaged 41-year-old owner of the house. The man was poisoned by carbon monoxide. The victim in a state of moderate severity were taken to medical institution”, — reports a press-service gschs.
The cause of fire and amount of damage are established.
Earlier it was reported, in Odessa firefighters prevented the fire building, which was 150 cylinders with carbon dioxide.
As the press service of oblsts in the rescue service received the message about the fire in a single storey building located in the alley Paul Kravtsov.
Arrived on the scene rescuers found that the burning roof of the building.
“In addition, there was a threat of distribution of fire on nearby building, which was 150 cylinders with carbon dioxide. The fire covered an area of 70 sq. m. Firefighters brought the fire at 11:18, and at 11:28 completely eliminated it”, -noted in press service.
The cause of the fire and the caused damage are established now. The dead and injured there.
During extinguishing of fire were involved in 11 units of firefighting and rescue equipment and 41 personnel.
We will remind, in the center of Odessa burned zoo
As reported Politeka, under the Odessa tragedy: “Smoked and burned”.
Also Politeka told about the fire incident in Kiev: people trapped, the fire was not enough length of the stairs.