Suitcases of money for Prince Charles: there will be no investigation
July 21, 2022 | Enterteiment | No Comments|
News » Life Style
The Charity Commission has decided not to open an investigation into a donation of around £2.5 million in cash to one of Prince Charles' charities. It was previously reported that the money was transferred in a bag as well as a suitcase .
This is reported by the BBC.
The commission said they were not planning any intervention after reports that the former prime minister of Qatar had donated large sums.
It is noted that monetary donations are allowed to charities, there was no suggestion of any illegality, and the review body concluded that no further investigations are required.
At the same time, a senior royal source said that such large den Gentle donations will no longer be accepted.
Follow us on Telegram