Although until now, scientists have not decided what is a pumpkin a vegetable or a berry. From childhood we used to call it a vegetable, so and leave the dispute to the scientists, and themselves view has undeniable properties of pumpkin. Pumpkin is very useful for our health.
Useful pumpkin and sunflower seeds and the pumpkin itself. Pumpkin stewed, baked, prepared his cereal. Pumpkin is suitable for dietary and baby food. Pumpkin stored for a long time, so it can be reserved for future use, but if you grow pumpkins in the garden, then it’s all great. I love pumpkin baked in the oven with honey and milk porridge, cooked pumpkin. Now just the season of the pumpkin.
To grow pumpkins started in North America and about 4-5 thousand years ago. It was roasted on the campfire, boiled, removed the seeds and filled the inside with milk.
Calorie pumpkin 100 grams in total 22 cal, as you can see pumpkin is very low calorie. So pumpkin is simply an indispensable product for those who want to lose weight and obesity.
• Pumpkin contains huge amounts of vitamin A (carotene). And the amount of carotene pumpkin is equivalent to the carrots.
• Pumpkin has laxative effect.
• Pumpkin removes from the body toxins.
• Improves metabolic processes in the body.
• Pumpkin particularly valuable because it contains vitamin K, which promotes blood coagulation, this vitamin is virtually absent in other vegetables.
• Pumpkin champion of vegetables for iron content.
• Because the pumpkin contains a lot of potassium, pumpkin is useful to include in the diet of people with cardiovascular diseases because the potassium relieves swelling, strengthens blood vessels, improves the functioning of our heart.
• Pumpkin is also rich in vitamin C, E, PP, B1, B2.
• Pumpkin contains iron, magnesium, potassium, cobalt, fluorine, silicon, zinc, copper.
• Due to the content in pumpkin fiber and organic acids, pumpkin can be used in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
• Pumpkin is very useful in anemia (reduced hemoglobin in the blood).
• Useful pumpkin in diseases of the liver.
• Consumption of pumpkin helps to improve potency, as is zinc.
• And also about the benefits of pumpkin don’t forget pregnant women.
• Use pumpkin in your food perfectly strengthens our immune system and is a source of vitamins and minerals.
• Pumpkin juice is a good remedy for constipation.
• Raw pumpkin pulp improves the gallbladder.
• Pumpkin seeds are used to treat worms in children.
• Pumpkin is useful in hypertension, and fresh pumpkin juice and even the nervous system calms.
• Eczema, burns and other skin diseases, apply poultice of grated pumpkin.
• With caution the pumpkin should be treated with diabetes.
• Diarrhea in disorders of intestinal pumpkin contraindicated.
• If you are hypersensitive pumpkin or are allergic to pumpkin.
Eat pumpkin health. Cook him delicious meals. In order not to lose all the useful properties of pumpkin, it must be stored in the cellar. If there are no such conditions for the storage, it is quite suitable cool storage area or loggia.