Smartphone exploded in schoolgirl's pocket

News » Incidents

 A schoolgirl's smartphone exploded in her pocket

In Moscow, a schoolgirl was burned after a smartphone caught fire in her pocket. This is reported by Telegram-channel SHOT.

The incident occurred in one of the schools in the Nekrasovka district. According to the channel, the girl leaned on the railing with a smartphone, which at that moment was in her pocket. Due to pressure, the gadget's battery was deformed, after which smoke came out of it.

While the schoolgirl was getting her smartphone out of her pocket, she managed to burn her hands. After she dropped the phone, it caught fire and flared up. It was put out with a fire extinguisher by a history teacher who happened to be nearby.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *