Russian singer Marina Khlebnikova was transferred from intensive care to the ward of the burn department. According to Komsomolskaya Pravda, the singer began to speak.
Previously, Khlebnikova was removed from the ventilator. For a long time, the singer was in a drug-induced coma.
Recall that a fire broke out in the singer's apartment, as a result of which Marina Khlebnikova received serious burns on her face and chest, and also breathed in smoke. According to preliminary data, the fire started in the singer's bed due to the fact that she fell asleep with a cigarette.