Simon Nitsche and Helene Spilling: –
Professional dancer Helene Spilling (25) and sports anchor Simon Nitsche (29) had barely greeted each other before the first romance rumors around them grew to life. The duo are partners in this year’s season of “Skal vi danse”, and have since the premiere impressed with both dance and acting on the parquet.
In fact, they have played so well together that the romance rumors have gotten further legs to walk on. However, they themselves have been clear to See and Hear what the mood really is between them, which they also are now.
PREMIERE: Simon Nitsche and Helene Spilling will dance together in this year’s “Skal vi danse”, and when asked about flirting, they answer this. Reporter: Celina Morken. Video: Steffen Pettersen / Red Carpet
Letter of proposal
Transfer Here and now tells the duo that they have become well known for dancing well together, not for necessarily having a relationship.
Despite several rounds of romance rumors, fans are still trying their luck at the two.
The cohabitant with tribute
– Right now I do not know how many messages I have received, because I can not bear to go through all. Many people just write: “Can we go on a date?”. But then you have those who make demands and say: “If you win, you owe me a coffee.” I think this is a very fun procedure, Helene tells the weekly magazine.
CURRENTLY: Simon Nitsche, sports anchor on TV 2, is ready for “Skal vi danse”. Video: Red Carpet
– Gives too little
Simon, for his part, says that he does not receive a letter in the mail, but:
– What comes in digitally is very nice. It’s nice that people take the time to write, but right now life is very hectic for me. I therefore do not sort out and try to find a “match” right now. I simply do not have time for that, he says, and continues:
– And then I get a little information just out of such a message. I would rather meet someone in a different way, so that I can see more of the energy and charisma. It’s the same with Tinder. It gives me a little too little information just to see a picture. I need to look the person in the eye.
Reveals details about the wedding
– Always open to flirting
Gives See and Hear met the duo at the beginning of the season told Simon that they had become well known already.
– We speak the same language, Norwegian, he joked.
ROMANSERYKTER: Earlier in “Skal vi danse”, rumors have swirled around Jan Gunnar Solli and Rikke Lund. Reporter: Henriette Eilertsen Video: Helén Skogstad
Helene, for her part, pointed out that they are both young and single, before the sports anchor added:
Here you get the shoes from Squid Game
– I am always open to a flirtation, in the cha-cha – in the dance.
Since then, they have both been clear that they work professionally together as dance partners.
ALSO READ: Buries the battle ax