Residents of India were left without electricity amid the coal crisis
Blackouts also affected China.
some states are experiencing severe outages. The most affected are residents of the states of Jharkhand, Bihar and Rajasthan. p>
According to the federal grid operator, more than half of India's 135 coal-fired power plants, which together generate about 70% of India's electricity, have fuel reserves of less than three days.
The electricity deficit in India in the first seven days of October amounted to 11.2% of the total electricity deficit in the country for the year.
The Ministry of Energy said it was unable to provide the required amount of electricity. The eastern states of India, Jharkhand and Bihar, and the northwestern state of Rajasthan, were the hardest hit.
Industrial states such as Gujarat and Haryana also faced large deficits, as did parts of India's most populous state, Uttar Pradesh. .
Residents report massive disruptions that lasted from two to five minutes. People note that such problems cause more problems in any industrial sector than longer power outages.
India's southern Kerala state has asked its citizens to restrict the use of electrical appliances after sunset. Mining Federation of India has warned of plant closures and job cuts.
& # 171; The current acute coal crisis due to various factors has created an extremely dangerous situation for coal consumers, mainly for the aluminum and steel industries & # 187 ;, & # 8212; reads a letter from FIMI to the Ministry of Coal.
- Mussolini's granddaughter won local elections in Rome
- CNN investigated massive attacks by Russian hackers on government networks in the US and Europe
- 45 countries reminded the Russian Federation of Navalny's poisoning
- More than $ 1,600 per cubic meter: the EU is investigating the reasons for the record jump in gas prices
- France has counted the number of pedophiles in the Catholic churches