Ramla: an elderly man dies in a fire

Ramla: an elderly man died in a fire

A 60-year-old man died as a result of a fire in Ramla.

According to Channel 13, firefighters who arrived at the scene evacuated residents from the building and extinguished the fire.

During the searches, rescuers found the body of a man in one of the apartments.

One policeman inhaled carbon monoxide. He received first aid. The police launched an investigation.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *