Rambam: unconscious baby dies

News » Incidents

 Rambam: unconscious baby dies

On Tuesday, October 1, a nine-month-old baby died after he passed out the day before when he swallowed a coin while being cared for by a nanny at his home in Haifa. He was taken to the Rambam Hospital. During the last 24 hours, the baby was administered sedatives and ventilated the lungs. According to the nurse, the baby never woke up.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *