Putin commented on the likelihood of an invasion of Ukraine
The mouthpiece of the Kremlin assures that the Russians have no bad intentions.
The Kremlin continues to cynically assure that Russia does not pose a threat to Ukraine … However, Moscow says that they will defend themselves in the event of & # 171; actions by NATO & # 187 ;, reports Chronicle.info with reference to Channel 24.
This statement was made by the press secretary of Vladimir Putin Dmitry Peskov , inform RIA Novosti.
The Kremlin is talking about & # 171; NATO actions & # 187; at their borders
The Kremlin continues to assert that they do not pose a threat to the Ukrainian territory, therefore, the media publications about the pulling together of troops, they say, are groundless. Russia seems to see some kind of “NATO actions near its borders”.
Such headlines are nothing more than an empty, groundless escalation of tension. Russia poses no threat to anyone, Peskov said.
Ukraine and its partners are preparing to contain Russia
While the mouthpiece of the Kremlin assures that the Russians have no bad intentions, Ukraine is together is working with Western partners to develop a comprehensive package to contain Russia.
What's in this package:
- political and diplomatic pressure,
- economic sanctions,
- measures to strengthen the Ukrainian army.
Briefly about the threat at the border of Ukraine:
- Earlier, the media reported an increase in the number of Russian troops near the border of Ukraine.
- The Ministry of Defense assured that they are closely monitoring the situation.
- NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg urged to be attentive from -for a possible invasion, but do not speculate in this situation.
- President Zelensky also mentioned tensions near the border in his November 10 address. He called these actions of Russia psychological pressure that no longer works.
- Bill Gates named the end of the coronavirus pandemic
- Angela Merkel contacted Lukashenko again
- NATO promised support to the Alliance countries in case of aggravation of the situation with migrants
- The US General named the place where Russia could start a new war
- Russian gas or Ukrainian sovereignty: Johnson appealed to the EU