Proven options for cleansing the body at home

To clean the body can be quite effectively at home.

Перевірені варіанти очищення організму в домашніх умовах

There are many ways of cleaning the body. But sometimes it is enough to arrange fasting days the metabolism is adjusted, and with it will go those extra pounds.

For cleaning the body, sometimes enough to keep in your diet products of natural origin, to renounce alcohol, tea, coffee and energy drinks. And it is important to drink more water (at least 1.5 – 2 liters per day).

But if there is a problem with the kidneys, this type of cleaning the body doesn’t fit. In this case, you should avoid foods of plant origin – because their excess contributes to slagging of the organism. The products of animal origin (meat, fish, dairy products, eggs) should be deleted for the period of your diet. This will allow you to lose weight quickly and get rid of toxins. For the period of purification should abandon fatty and fried foods, sweets, sugar and its derivatives, as well as from long-term storage of products and semi-finished products. Because sugar-containing foods lead to excess weight. Very well, if 90% of the main diet will be vegetables, fruits, and herbs. And the remaining 5 – 10% daily menu can provide nuts, natural unrefined oils, beans.

Also you should know that a large amount of fiber to gently cleanse the bowel. It is important to know that natural oils stimulate digestion. Eliminating from your diet simple carbohydrates (sugar and derivatives, confectionery), you will give your pancreas rest. In everyday life we are constantly forcing her to work intensively, especially in the moments when we decide to treat yourself to a chocolate or a piece of cake.

READ  Called the eight beneficial properties of mandarins health

It is important to consider that a large amount of fiber can cause irritation of the gastric mucosa. So patients who have a diagnosis of gastritis with increased secretion or ulcerative lesions of the mucous membrane, be sure to consult with your doctor.

Share Button