Ostapchuk's wife celebrated her birthday as a gypsy
Christina showed a bright video from her birthday.
The wife of the Ukrainian showman Vladimir Ostapchuk < strong> Kristina Gornyak, it seems, is still moving away from her birthday, Chronicle.info reports with reference to TSN.
After the girl showed bright photos with & # 171; gypsy party & # 187;, which Ostapchuk arranged for her, she shared a video from the event.
On the Instagram page, the miner posted a video in which she appears as a real gypsy. With a rose in her head, red lips, a corset and a scarf on her hips, Christina looked very convincing.
In the video, fans of Ostapchuk's wife will see how merrily she lit with him under gypsy motives, what was the birthday cake, and who was invited to speak at holiday.
& # 171; Tabor goes to heaven! This video was ready on the birthday itself. But, I wanted to watch it 100 times to relive this crazy atmosphere every time, and then share it with you. Look and live with me once again this holiday! Without too much flattery, I had the coolest birthday! Cheerful and bright, with the best people, funny motives and gipsy traditions! & # 187; – said the Miner.
- Peter Jackson shot a series about the Beatles: the first trailer
- Together again: Ksenia Mishina forgave Ellert after incredible romance
- & # 171; Home Alone & # 187; decided to reshoot: the first trailer
- Nadya Dorofeeva first showed a scar on her chest: the star survived the operation
- Dasha Kvitkova and Nikita Dobrynin went to Barcelona & # 171; to save the marriage & # 187;