One-year-old baby choked in the shower in northern Israel

News » Incidents

 One-year-old baby choked in the shower in northern Israel

< p>

A baby, about one year old, choked on water in the shower at his home in Daburia, northern Israel.

According to Ynet, the baby is in serious condition.

Magen David Adom doctors performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation on the child and evacuated him to the Ha-Emek hospital. in Afula.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.