One and a half-year-old girl was poisoned by a toxic substance on Lake Kinneret

News » Incidents

 A one and a half year old girl was poisoned by a toxic substance on Lake Kinneret

< p>

A one and a half year old girl drank a toxic substance on the beach on Lake Kinneret. Paramedics were called to the scene. The child was given first aid and was evacuated to the hospital in critical condition. The girl was sedated and ventilated. “During the trip, the baby's condition worsened, we did anesthesia and ventilation of the lungs, evacuated her to the hospital in critical condition,” the doctors said.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.