Nesher: fire in a residential building

Nesher: fire in a residential building

In the early morning, four fire brigades arrived at the site of the fire in Neshera. A residential building was on fire.

According to preliminary data, lithium batteries were most likely the cause of the fire.

Fire brigade teams worked to eliminate the smoke. There are no casualties.

Rescue services are asking citizens not to leave lithium batteries (bicycles, scooters, cell phones) unattended on charging and to use batteries only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, since this has happened more than once that violation of these minimum rules resulted in life-threatening accidents.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.