Nastya Kamenskikh complained about panic attacks after coronavirus
The problem arose after recovery.
It turns out that the popular Ukrainian singer Nastya Kamenskikh was hospitalized when she first encountered side effects of the postponed coronavirus, reports Chronicle.info with reference to RBC.
The pop star openly admitted this to the journalists of the program & # 171; Zirkovy shlyakh & # 187 ;.
According to NK , the disease itself was easy for her, but after her superstar had to find out what panic attacks are.
& # 171; They started two weeks after I got sick with the & # 171; corona & # 187 ;, & # 8212; Nastya admitted.
After the first panic attack, she was hospitalized.
& # 171; I was shocked, did not know what to do with it. I've never met this at all. And they told me: & # 171; This is normal, the main thing & # 8212; don't panic & # 187 ;, & # 8212; I remembered Kamenskikh.
We add that Kamenskikh, together with Olya Polyakova, Andrey Danilko, Oleg Vinnik and DZIDZIO, will solve celebrities under masks in the second season of the large-scale show & # 171; Mask & # 187;, which will premiere on October 23 at 21:00 on the channel & # 171; Ukraine & # 187 ;.
- 15-year-old Shilo Jolie-Pitt first appeared in a feminine dress
- Olya Tsibulskaya in a swimsuit boasted of an impeccable figure
- Monatic explained why he refused to cooperate with Lida Lee and NiNO
- Shevchenko's niece decided to take a photo in underwear
- Regina Todorenko in underwear showed a tight tummy, but ran into criticism