Mussolini's granddaughter wins local elections in Rome
Raquel was nominated by the opposition center-right party & # 171; Brothers of Italy & # 187 ;.
Granddaughter of the Italian dictator Benito Mussolini 47-year-old Raquele Mussolini won the majority of votes in the elections to the city council of Rome.
She managed to bypass all candidates and enlist the support of over 8 thousand voters, having received the seat of the deputy of the capital city council again, which she has occupied since 2016. & nbsp;
In 2016, at the last elections in which she also won, Mussolini gained 657 votes. & nbsp;
The publication celebrates her current victory as a record, given the low turnout in the elections of the inhabitants of the Italian capital. & nbsp;
At the same time, Rachele herself connected her success with & # 171; hard work, and not with her last name & # 187 ;.
& # 171; If I wear the name of Mussolini, this does not automatically mean that I am a criminal or criminal element. A person is more important than the surname & # 187;, & # 8212; the politician commented on her victory. & nbsp;
It is noted that Raquele was named after the first wife of the fascist dictator Benito Mussolini, she is the daughter of the late jazz musician Romano Mussolini.
Formerly the granddaughter of the Italian dictator Benito Mussolini – Alessandra Mussolini – commented on the lifting of sanctions against her in Ukraine, calling the decision & # 171; restoring the truth & # 187 ;.
- CNN investigated massive attacks by Russian hackers on government networks in the US and Europe
- 45 countries reminded Russia of Navalny's poisoning
- More than $ 1,600 per cubic meter: the EU is investigating the reasons for the record jump in gas prices
- France has counted the number of pedophiles in the Catholic Church
- The author of the caricature of the Prophet Muhammad died in an accident in Sweden: he was repeatedly threatened