In the Novosibirsk region there was a terrible tragedy that claimed the lives of five people.
In the village Polana (Novosibirsk region) in a private house were burned to death 37-year-old mother and her four minor children. The youngest was only six months old, the oldest was six.
The fire started at night when all family members were sleeping. The head of the family was in the next room. He was awakened by the sound of the fire alarm, which is triggered when the house was enveloped in thick smoke.
The man woke up and rushed to the aid of his wife and children. The woman, probably, from a strong smoke couldn’t find all children to get out of the room.
Jumped into the street, the man started to cut the plastic Windows with an axe to save his family. Due to a sharp puff of air trapped in the room sparked the fire. The fire is so quickly engulfed the room that the mother and children waiting for help, died a horrible death.
In a large family there were six children. Two children escaped, then went to grandma’s house, where he spent the night.
As previously reported, today, and also in Russia burned a shopping center.
The fire engulfed the shopping center “Ocean” on Sakhalin town of Okha. The fire area has made 1000 square metres. The fire quickly engulfed all the rooms. From-for strong smoke of the shopping center was not even visible.
Firefighters said that TTS was a little visitors – 21. They all walked out of the building when the fire started. No one was hurt. The fire alarm went off smoothly, said the Russian Ministry of emergency situations-nicknames.
Also tonight in the Ukrainian capital lit up the building. The fire had gained such great power that rescuers gave catastrophe an increased level of difficulty.
The fire started on the top floor of the building No. 86 on the street Kazimir Malevich. Soon the fire engulfed most of the building and spread to the roof. Getting out on the street, the flames quickly began to spread. When firefighters two hours localized open burning, it reached an area of 200 square meters.
In fighting the fire was raised to 80 employees kievskogo SSES. They used the 16 units of basic and special equipment.
The fire destroyed furniture and office equipment. The cause of the fire is still set. Fortunately, no casualties.
Recall, a terrible fire engulfed a hospital: “the Corpses lay on the sidewalk, around the chaos.”
As reported Politeka the fire in the Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra could not be random: police arrested the alleged arsonist.
Also Politeka wrote about the most terrible and large-scale fires of last year.