Marina Khlebnikova for the first time revealed the details of the fire that broke out in her apartment in November.
Live on the air. Andrey Malakhov & quot; the singer named the possible cause of the fire, according to StarHit.
According to Khlebnikova, the fire could have occurred due to a short circuit. She noted that that day she felt weak, and after coming home she lost consciousness.
“I arrived home at seven in the evening. She said that I really wanted to sleep, and then I just fainted, ”Khlebnikova said.
In addition, the singer explained that she was falling asleep with the computer turned on:“ I put on the gym. Then she put on some kind of movie. I charged something else additionally. There could be a short circuit. ''