Måneskin and Ed Sheeran: MTV Europe Triumphant Names
The annual MTV Europe awards ceremony took place in Budapest.
Bad Habits by British artist Ed Sheeran became the best composition of 2021, and the Italian Måneskin was named the best rock band, Chronicle.info reports with reference to the Mirror of the Week.
The singer-songwriter received the Best Artist and then Best Song awards.
Wearing a suit with a bright print for the occasion, 30-year-old Sheeran opened the awards ceremony to celebrate her return to offline .
Måneskin came on stage next. Ethan, Thomas and Victoria opted for black and gold suits, while Damiano came out in revealing stockings.
Briton Youngblood, who ended the ceremony with an incendiary performance, announced his Best Alternative award “a tribute to individualism.”
< p> Sheeran's competitors were Justin Bieber, Olivia Rodrigo, Doja Cat, as well as American rapper Lil Nas X. The latter received the award for the best music video.
The ceremony also presented awards to the best performers from different countries.
BTS from South Korea also won the award.
The MTV Europe Music Awards have been awarded since 1994. Over the years, its owners were Robbie Williams, Tom Jones, Justin Timberlake, Eva Longoria.
- Dmitry Kadnay and Alina Li flew out of & # 171; Dancing with the Stars & # 187; one step before the semifinals
- Star & # 171; Squid game & # 187; became Gucci Ambassador
- “Twilight” star Taylor Lautner proposed to his girlfriend
- Anna Trincher showed a figure in a swimsuit
- Show & # 171; Mask & # 187 ;: The famous rocker turned out to be an owlet