Little Austrian left residents of two houses homeless

The little Austrian left the inhabitants of two houses homeless

In Feldkirch, Austria, a small boy accidentally burned down two houses.

According to the Kronen Zeitung, the accident was caused by sparklers.

In particular, an 11-year-old child lit a sparkler, but the festive mood was ruined as the spark spread to the New Year tree. The flame eventually spread to the house, and then to the neighboring building.

Fortunately, all residents were quickly evacuated. As a result of the incident, no one was injured. As a result of the fire, both houses were completely destroyed.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *