Kylie Cosmetics launch: – First time on the red carpet:
AKER BRYGGE (Dagbladet): One of the world’s biggest celebrities, Kylie Jenner (24), has for several years been successful with the make-up brand Kylie Cosmetics.
Until now, you had to pay in expensive judgments for customs and foreign shipments if you wanted to get the products to Norway. This month, however, Kylie Cosmetics is coming to Norway.
UNUSUAL MAKE-UP VIDEO: Kylie Jenner and Khloé Kardashian film while wearing make-up. There is only one detail that makes it all a little special. Video: Red Carpet / Youtube.com/Kylie Jenner
On that occasion, the stage was set for a launch party at Aker Brygge in Oslo, where a number of well-known faces appeared in the fine autumn weather.
Celebrities like Alexandra Joner, Sofie Nilsen, Martine Lunde and Emma Ellingsen were among those who showed up to celebrate the new launch.
EMMA: Influences Emma Ellingsen shone in pink. Photo: Tor Lindseth / See and Hear
One who showed up on her first red carpet ever was Leah Isadora Behn (16). She is known to be the daughter of Princess Märtha Louise (50) and the late Ari Behn.
– This is your red carpet debut. How does it feel?
– I’m pretty nervous actually, Behn admits to Dagbladet.
FIRST TIME: Leah Isadora Behn appeared on the red carpet for the first time. Photo: Tor Lindseth / See and Hear
– Just like that in general and to meet new people. And especially now that it has opened up properly, it’s a little scary because there are actually a lot of people and you have to socialize and stuff. But it’s OK. I can do it, she shares.
Furthermore, the 16-year-old tells a little about where his own interest in make-up comes from.
DISPLAY: Princess Märtha Louise and her daughters Emma Tallulah Behn Leah Isadora Behn and Maud Angelica Behn during a presentation of an exhibition with Ari Behn’s works at Galleri Varden on Jeløya. Maud Angelica talks about her late father. Video: NTB Scanpix
– It has come from a few different places really, but I have been interested in it ever since I was tiny. I got such little kids palette makeup stuff and wanted to make tiaras in my head. And then I have always been interested in the beauty and fashion part all my life, but then riding was my main focus. But when I stopped, I thought: “We drive”, and then it really just continued from there, she laughs.
Reveals TV 2 mistake
Leah Isadora also makes no secret of the fact that she always thinks it has been fun to dress up.
– I have always liked to go in princess dresses and been very girly-girl, so I have always been very interested in what it means to do what I do now.
– Now that you are a little more out in the spotlight, have you received any good advice along the way from your mother?
MAKE-OVER: Martine Lunde is currently the program manager for the program «Glow up», but gets a surprise when she has to put on make-up herself. Video: Red Carpet
– Really just that I should not care about what others think because someone will always care no matter what you do. As long as you do something you are happy with yourself and something you enjoy doing, you will be in a way successful no matter what.
COMPETITOR ?: Alexandra Joner says that Kylie Jenner is a great source of inspiration. Photo: Tor Lindseth / See and Hear
Alexandra Joner (31) was also in place on the red carpet and was looking forward to it.
– Now Kylie’s make-up is in Norway, and you have a make-up brand. Do you see Kylie as a bitter competitor?
– Not a bitter competitor. More a very big inspiration. I’m really a big fan of everything Kylie Jenner does. I think she’s absolutely amazing. So more inspo than competitor.
PINK RUNNER: Mie Cappelen was in place to celebrate the launch. Photo: Tor Lindseth / See and Hear
Emilie “Voe” Nereng (25) also thinks it was great that Kylie’s make-up is in place in Norway.
STAS: Emilie Voe Nereng is happy to be able to go to events again. Photo: Tor Lindseth / See and Hear
– I am really looking forward to testing, and I think all the ladies there are extremely business women in that family, and I have heard a lot of good things about makeup. And after a year of lockdown, I’m a bit like that thinking that I have to say yes to all cool events, she laughs.