Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker: –
Last week came the good news that Kourtney Kardashian (42) and Travis Barker (45) are engaged. The duo confirmed the relationship earlier this year, and now have the choice to take the relationship one step further.
The news confirmed Kourtney on Instagram to several photos of the courtship. Under the pictures, the reality star wrote “forever”, something Travis also wrote in the comments field.
According to sources, the couple has started planning the upcoming wedding.
– They are planning a small, intimate wedding, and they only intend to invite their loved ones, a source explains to Hollywood Life, and adds that the couple should have a desire to be surrounded by people who support them.
– As long as they have each other, the day will be perfect, the source continues.
SURPRISES:Kourtney Kardashian surprises as an actress in Netflix’s new movie “He’s all that”. Video: Watch and Hear / Netflix
At present, the couple should not have set a wedding date or decided where the wedding will take place.
– Considering Travis’ fear of flying, it may look like it will not be a wedding far away from home, the source adds.
According to a source opposite AND! News The wedding is a big deal for Kourtney.
– They want to do the whole traditional wedding ceremony, and they have already talked about it, the source said recently.
PARODI: In Kourtney’s latest TikTok video, her daughter Penelope suddenly appears and parodies her mother from the scene in “Keeping up with the Kardashian”. Video: See and Hear / Dagbladet
As mentioned, it was last week that the engagement became known. According to a source for E! News the couple was on a day trip to Montecito, and Kourtney should have had no idea what awaited her.
– Travis expressed his love for her and thanked her for making him a better person. It was very emotional and sentimental. Kourtney was so happy and was definitely sensitive. She cried and could not stop saying that she loves him, said the source about the proposal.
This is how the ex’s ex reacts
As a should not be so overjoyed about the engagement is Kourtney’s ex-boyfriend and grandfather, Scott Disick. The two were in a turbulent relationship for about ten years, and have children Mason (11), Penelope (9) and Reign (6) together.
This weekend, a source claimed that Disick has now chosen to distance himself from the world-famous family to process the ex’s engagement.
HURT: Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian that he gets hurt when she’s with others. Video: Pictures from HayU on TV 2 Sumo.
– He understands that it is not Kourtney’s or Travis’ job to make him comfortable with this. That’s his job, and if he’s to be a co-parent with Kourtney, as he has been, he must process this and make peace with it, a source told People.
– She never thought it would last
According to the source, this is not about the family or Kourtney, but about Scott needing some time alone to deal with what has happened.
– Scott did not really want to deal with Travis and Kourtney, because he did not feel he had to do it, the source continued.
ALSO READ: – They think they are siblings