News » Incidents
On Sunday, December 25, a fire broke out in a residential building in Jerusalem.
Eight people were injured as a result of the incident.
The wounded were taken to hospitals "Shaare Zedek" and Hadassah Ein Kerem. Among the victims were two children aged about 2 years and six adults.
According to doctors, the woman and three children were poisoned by carbon monoxide, they were given first aid on the spot. Most of the locals left their apartments as smoke began to seep into them. The fire and rescue service was called to the scene.
Follow us on Telegram