“James Bond” premiere: – Shone on the red carpet
COLOSSEUM (Dagbladet): There was little doubt that the guest list during the premiere of the new one «James Bond»-filmen «No Time To Die» in London was celebrity heavy earlier this week.
The guest list included a number of royals – Prince Charles (72), Duchess Camilla (74), Prince William (39) and Duchess Kate (39).
Explosive «Norwegian» Bond
In this country you can see the film from tomorrow, October 1, and despite the fact that no royals appeared on the red carpet, there were several famous faces who had taken the trip to the Colosseum cinema in Oslo to see premiere.
NORWAY: In the recent James Bond trailer, we find several clips from scenes recorded in Norway. The film premieres on September 30. Pictures from Universal.
Hero or villain?
After almost a year and a half of postponement, it is finally ready for the premiere of Daniel Craig’s (53) latest film as Agent 007. Therefore, there was also red carpet, Aston Martin, Bond music and tuxedo outside the Colosseum cinema.
The former “Shame” star Cengiz Al (24) was one of the celebrities who took the trip in the autumn weather. He even thinks he could have made a decent character as the legendary agent 007.
Villain OR HERO ?: Actress Cengiz Al feels most like being the hero, but admits that it would have been fun to try as a villain. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear
– I should do my best to be the best from abroad to play James Bond. I can say that, he laughs to Dagbladet.
– If you could choose between being a Bond or a villain, what would you be?
– It’s a little fun to play villain, but you often want to be the hero. So I give a very stereotypical answer and of course say James Bond. But I could like being a villain too. One must try all roles.
Now the baby is here
The 24-year-old further admits that he has been a Bond fan all his life and that he thinks it would have been cool if a lady had taken over as James Bond now that Daniel Craig is giving up.
– A woman as an agent 007. I do not “fuck” with as, smiles Cengiz Al.
TRAVEL: The last man in the movie theater was John Carew. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear
RADIATED: Actress Alexandra Gjerpen. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear
– Put all
The couple Henrik and Liva Ingebrigtsen were also in place on the red carpet on Thursday, and were looking forward to the movie night.
– I’ve probably seen all the James Bond movies. I am quite fond of them, Liva tells Dagbladet.
COUPLE: Henrik and Liva Ingebrigtsen were in place. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear
As for who she wants to take over the role after Daniel Craig, she does not have any specific actors in mind, but a female spy she can not imagine.
– I’m a feminist, but James Bond was written for a man. But maybe they can rather come up with an idea for a really really tough girl who can have her own universe. James Bond is James Bond. Let’s make a cool lady, but do not start mixing them.
Reveals good news
Her husband Henrik agreed with his wife regarding whether it should now be a female James Bond.
– I grew up with James Bond on TV. It went almost every weekend. And before we knew English, we watched “License to Kill” which we had recorded on VHS from TV. I’m just that old, he smiles and continues:
– So I think it will be a little strange, but I understand the point. It gets a lot of attention, but it is based on the books by Ian Fleming where a man has the main role. I support what Liva said – a similar raw role for a woman we can have.
AFTER THE OPERATION: – It is almost a bit painful to watch, says Henrik Ingebrigtsen about the video images from right after the operation. Video: Team Ingebrigtsen / NRK.
Henrik is pretty sure that he had done well in the role of agent 007. However, Liva is more certain that he had fit in the role of Johnny English (parody of James Bond journ.anm.).
– I could do very well as Bond. I love parachuting, probably a skilled shooter, good at running. I can be James Bond, then you can be Jane Bond, he says, looking at his wife.
MAGICS: Alexx Alexxander also appeared. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear
UMBRELLA: Host Peter Bubresko. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear
DRESS AND TIE: Actor Anders Baasmo. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear
BRACKED CHIPS: Roer Olaf Tufte showed up with a bag of chips. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear