Properties of bananas and other food products completely determined by their chemical composition.
Banana is one of the most popular and nutritious fruits in the world. It’s filling, delicious and instantly gives a charge of vivacity, writes the Chronicle.info with reference for Today.
When we eat bananas, we receive the vitamins C and E, and also vitamin B6 is responsible for the maintenance of glucose in blood and to soothe the nervous system. And thanks contained in bananas iron can raise hemoglobin level in the blood.
Nutritional value of banana
A banana of medium size (about 100 g) with the following:
- Calories: 89
- Water: 75%
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.8 g
- Sugar: 12.2 g
- Fiber: 2.6 g
- Fat: 0.3 gram
If you still need more reasons why you need to include bananas in your diet, read the list of useful properties below.
Useful properties of bananas
According to nutritionists, the chemical composition of bananas is so harmonious and balanced that it is hard repeat both natural and artificial conditions. Regular, but at the same time, moderate consumption of bananas in foods will benefit your health, and here’s why:
- due to the content of potassium and magnesium, bananas have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, nourish and saturate the oxygen to the brain cells lead to normal water-salt balance;
- at the expense of potassium and magnesium, bananas are actively using, it is possible likely to quit Smoking through these micronutrients your body simply overcome the so-called “barrier dependence”;
- due to the high content of b vitamins and triptophans bananas help overcome nervous tension, relieve stress, suppress the outbreak of anger;
- 1-2 bananas a day will provide a great mood because the same triptophans of bananas in the human body converts in a hormone of joy serotonin;
- due to the high iron content, banana is useful for the formation of hemoglobin in the blood;
- fiber in the composition of bananas helps to eliminate irregularities in the functioning of the gastrointestinal system; bananas are recommended during the recovery period in patients with lesions of the mucous membrane of the mouth and digestive tract;
- the contents in natural sugars banana makes this fruit a source of quick energy, and therefore, the portion of the bananas shown in fatigue and high physical and intellectual loads;
- bananas help in the treatment of cough;
- bananas are good for health and skin beauty is often their flesh is used as a basis for nourishing masks; banana pulp on irritated skin or insect bites allows you to relieve itching and irritation.
The harm of bananas: who can not eat them
Bananas, unfortunately, not among the fruit, absolutely devoid of contraindications. To potential harm from the abuse of bananas include:
- banana moves fluid from the body, promotes blood clots;
- the increased blood viscosity with a subsequent decrease of blood flow to individual organs or parts of the body;
- the above fact is unfavorable for individuals with varicose veins and for men with erection problems;
- for similar reasons undesirable use of bananas in food in patients with thrombophlebitis, coronary heart disease and all the rest who have an increased blood clotting;
- for some people bananas can cause bloating, and therefore their use is not recommended for people with irritable bowel syndrome;
- bananas are not recommended and people with high body weight, because they are high calorie; this fruit is not so much to exclude from the diet, how to use it to a minimum or in accordance with a physician developed diet;
- artificial ripening of bananas helps to ensure that a certain portion of complex carbohydrates (starch and fiber) are converted into carbohydrates with a high glycemic index, and so this banana useful for diabetics turns into harmful.
Bananas, grown in an artificial industrial environment, may contain carcinogens tiabendazol and chloramines. It’s a pesticide used to combat pests. In accordance with the sanitary standards for pesticide products check before it hits the shelves.