Israeli child overdosed on vaccine

News » Health

 Israeli child overdosed on vaccine

An 8th grade student at the Hakfar HaYarok School in Ramat Hasharon received the wrong dosage of the vaccine on Sunday due to an error at the school.

The school vaccinated children against diphtheria, tetanus , whooping cough and human papillomavirus (HPV).

According to the Jerusalem Post, the child in question received an overdose of the diphtheria, tetanus, and whooping cough vaccine and the polio vaccine instead of the HPV vaccine.

The Ministry of Health has been informed of the situation. The ministry has already stated that the child is not in danger.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.