Iranian-American billionaire wants to buy Tottenham Hotspur
February 15, 2023 | Sport | No Comments|
News » Sports
Iranian-American billionaire Jam Najafi intends to bid to buy British Premier League football club Tottenham.
According to Reuters, he is willing to pay for the team 3 .75 billion.
Najafiya's company MSP Sports Capital will contribute 70% of the price, while its GCC partners, mainly Abu Dhabi, will contribute the remaining 30%.
The club's current owner, Daniel Levy, who is Jewish, took over as president in 2001. He bought the first 29.9% of the shares back in the late 1990s.
Follow us on Telegram