Travel to Turkey
How to go to Turkey alone in 2020? This question is raised by many tourists, especially now, when the time came to choose a direction for your summer vacation.
Independent rest in Turkey for many is still a novelty, so we will tell what to see in the country how to book a hotel, what are there prices on food and tickets and decide when to take the tour, and when to go to Turkey independently.
Independent travel, that is, the rest is not on the ticket, does not mean a cheap holiday! The same Turkey, Egypt or Tunisia often it is better to go on the tour voucher, especially if you are interested in staying only in the hotel “all inclusive”. An independent vacation is not cheap, but definitely interesting, and now more and more reliable.
Where to go in Turkey
- In Istanbul and / or along the Marmara region: if you want to meet with Turkey from the era of the Ottomans and to plunge into the atmosphere of one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- To Cappadocia if you want to see incredible the unique landscape, learn more about the history of the first Christians and live in cave hotels
- On the Aegean coast to see the magnificent monuments of ancient times, take a dip in the hot springs of Pamukkale and experience the charm of small coastal towns of Turkey
- On the Turquoise coast, if you want to spend time on the most beautiful coast of the region, away from the big hotels and crowds of tourists
- On the Mediterranean coast, if you want to spend a week or two of beach holidays in the comfort of
Cheap airline tickets to Istanbul
On the website avia.tickets.ua you can buy cheap. But you can make your ticket was even cheaper. For this, consider the following tips:
- best days for booking tickets Tuesday-Wednesday
- order your tickets in advance
- on weekends and holidays the price of tickets is much higher than in weekdays
- at the time of booking, please note indirect flights
- cheaper to book the tickets immediately to both parties
Prices for hotels
Now let’s find out how much self-booking of hotels in Turkey in 2020. Bed in a hostel in Istanbul, in Galata area, from 37 liras, in Taksimo (Colony Hostel) from 43 lire double room in the hostel from 74 pounds. In General, in Istanbul many hostels for every taste.
Exchange rates: 1 Turkish Lira is equal to 4,04 hryvnia
Prices for hotels in Turkey is not very high, ranging from 94 liras you can find a double room in a budget hotel in the area Ashlar, from 98 pounds in a day room in a 4 star hotel, from 110 lire in a 5 star hotel with good reviews in Taksim. Note that often the price of the property in Turkey included Breakfast only.
Prices for hotels in the resorts of Turkey such as: in Kemer room or Studio in three-star hotel costs 89 Lira with Breakfast from 108 Lira; in Marmaris room in a three star hotel with Breakfast or apartments in a two star hotel from 78 pounds.
Vacation at sea: why should you visit Marmaris
The food in Turkey: prices in 2020
To eat in an inexpensive restaurant is around 8-15 pounds, dinner for two three course meal in the restaurant of an average price category will cost about 60 Lira. Cup of cappuccino in a restaurant costs about 6.5 Lira, local beer (0,5 l) is about 8 Lira. Of course, during high season in the resorts of the products a bit more expensive and the prices in the restaurants above.
Food prices in Turkey in supermarkets and markets
- milk (1 l) from 1.65 to 3.2 lire
- a loaf of bread (500 g) from 0.6 to 2 lire
- local cheese (1 kg) of 15 to 18.5 Lear
- apples (1kg) from 2 to 3.5 Lira
- oranges (1kg) from 1 to 3.3 lire
- water (1.5 l) from 1.25 to 1.6 lire
- wine from 15 to 25 lire
Suggest a visit to: Cappadocia
Cappadocia – one of the most mysterious and most bizarre places on the planet. Here you can see the extraordinary beauty of the landscapes of volcanic origin, underground cities and cave settlements, which became a refuge for the first Christians. Goreme provincial town with a special atmosphere located in the heart of picturesque valleys, most of the hotels and guest-houses located in caves. Urgup the city more modern and structurally developed, stop here mainly relaxing and good wine.
How to save money on vacation in Turkey?
- When renting apartments and houses do not ignore the website Airbnb. The best combination of price, security and convenience much harder to find if at all possible
- The territory of Turkey to move from city to city is very convenient in public buses and in the countryside on the dolmus (the analogue of our taxis). It is much cheaper than air travel or car rental
- Whatever you buy, haggle, haggle and haggle again. This is the most important lesson of all tourists who visit Turkey
- With some shopping, you can return the money. For this we need to know all about Tax Free
- Sales in Istanbul will save a lot of money on purchases of clothing and footwear
Positive reviews about independent rest in Turkey:
- Cheap tickets, especially if you buy in advance
- Transport in Turkey is well developed, that allows easy to move around the country
- A large number of attractions, beautiful nature, clean beaches
- The average standard of living, not too expensive hotels and meals
- Freedom of action: the opportunity to see the sights, which do not depend on guides
- No visa
- Helpful, friendly people
- Delicious food