The national Bank has amended the Regulation on licensing of banks.
The national Bank of Ukraine brought the Regulations on licensing of banks in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On currency and valutakurser” and improved some of the procedures for licensing banks. This reports the press service of the regulator, reports the online edition of the Chronicle.info with reference to liga.net.
In the document made a number of changes:
- excluded rules relating to General licenses for implementation of currency operations;
- the procedure for calculating own funds of individuals;
- updated list of information annually must submit to the owners of significant participation;
- identified cases of suspension of terms of consideration of documents on the harmonization of the management of the Bank;
- determined the form of the banking license.
Ukraine has increased the average wages: what regions are in the lead
The changes approved by the NBU on 27 may 2019 №72 “On approval of the Amendments to the Regulation on licensing of banks”. The document comes into force on 29 may 2019.