In Uganda, people died due to low-quality alcohol

News » Incidents

 People died in Uganda because of low-quality alcohol

At least 17 people have died in Uganda after drinking gin mixed with the toxic substance methanol. It is reported by Reuters. It is specified that many were hospitalized after drinking the drink. In the drink samples confiscated by the police, traces of methanol were found. Four people were arrested on suspicion of selling gin, including a drink manufacturer and a stall owner. The police also closed the place where the drink was created.

Follow us on Telegram

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.