In Rishon Lezion, a girl miraculously survived a fire

 A girl miraculously survived a fire in Rishon Lezion

A fire broke out in a residential building on Wolfson Street in Rishon Lezion. A 9-year-old girl was injured as a result of the accident.

The MDA team, which arrived at the scene, provided first aid to the child and took her to the Asaf HaRofe hospital. The girl had severe carbon monoxide poisoning.

The girl was actually very lucky because she showed resourcefulness. During the fire, the child ran into the room where the washing machine was.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.