In Lviv, two people were poisoned by carbon monoxide

Во Львове два человека отравились угарным газом

The victims, 22 and 28 years.

June 1 at 4:32 a.m., M. Orel, on the street Nekrasov, 42, was poisoned by carbon monoxide 2 people (1991 and 1997), which are in a state of moderate severity was hospitalized in the Bureau, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Politico.

The apartment has gas boiler. Employees of JSC “lvovgaz” shut off the gas supply to the apartment.

We will remind, in Lviv massively poisoned by carbon monoxide.

Lviv city Council once again urges residents to follow the rules of safe use of gas and furnace heating, and not to neglect their health and life. This was announced on Wednesday, may 15, the press service of the Lviv city Council, which also said:

“On may 14 at about 23.55 in the apartment of the house №16 on street Meblarskie to Sihovsky district were poisoned with carbon monoxide five residents, including two children. Victims in a state of moderate severity delivered in medical institutions of Lviv.”

“In particular, a woman, 1936, and men born in 1982, was taken to regional clinical hospital. A woman in 1982, a girl born in 2008 and boy, 2018 birth, taken to the city children’s clinical hospital “, — reported in the city Council.

“The apartment is equipped with PG-4 and the gas column. Emergency team “lvovgaz” temporarily stopped gas supplies in the apartment, ” — told in the city Council. “Since the beginning of the year in Lviv occurred 35 cases of carbon monoxide poisoning, which injured 78 people (including 24 children), eight of whom died”, — reported in the city Council.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *