In Kharkiv high-rise building fire occurred

В харьковской многоэтажке произошел пожар

The preliminary cause of the fire is negligence while Smoking.

The fire occurred on June 2 at about 11:28 on the street of the World in the five-storey building. At the time of arrival of rescuers in the room of the apartment on the third floor was a sofa on the area of 3 square meters, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to objectiv.tv.

In a smoke-filled room rescuers found 50-year-old owner of the house, and brought him to fresh air. From the hospital the man refused. Firefighters evacuated another 4 residents entrance to those not poisoned with burning products.

The fire at 11:54 has been completely eliminated.

В харьковской многоэтажке произошел пожар

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *