In Great Britain, a child died due to a forgetful grandfather

Spread the love

 for the forgetful grandfather

The man forgot that his grandson is allergic to nuts.

A teenager from the English city of Winsford died after eating a prepared grandfather's ham in hazel glaze, Chronicle.info reports with reference to TSN.

12-year-old Cason Hallwood suffered from asthma and was allergic to nuts. Together with his three brothers, he went to dinner with his grandparents. Among the treats for the grandchildren was a ham prepared by the grandfather, which later killed the child. The elderly Englishman forgot about the peculiarities of his grandson.

After dinner, the boy went to the park to play with his friends. There he started having breathing problems. The boy called his mother and asked to send one of the brothers with an inhaler to him. My brother brought the medicine, but it didn't help. The guy was hospitalized, but he died in the hospital.

An autopsy showed that the boy died as a result of anaphylactic shock caused by eating nuts.

See also:

  • In Norway, a man shot people from Luka: five dead
  • Russia was accused of stealing the formula of the AstraZeneca vaccine to create & # 171; Sputnik & # 187;
  • Ksenia Sobchak commented on the fatal accident with her participation
  • Plane crash in Tatarstan: embroiderer named the cause of the emergency
  • A plane with paratroopers crashed in Russia: 16 dead
Previous Article
Next Article