In Benjamin, a little boy almost drowned in the pool
January 9, 2022 | News | No Comments|
In Binyamin, a three-year-old baby almost drowned in a private pool.
This is reported by 14 Canadians.
the baby fell into the water and almost choked. He was urgently hospitalized at the Hadassah hospital.
According to doctors, the baby was unconscious and with hypothermia. The doctors provided him with primary medical care and evacuated him to the hospital for further treatment.
According to preliminary data, the boy was hospitalized in serious condition.